Magna-Fire™ Lennox Fireplace - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
Oversized see-through configuration offers a dramatic and stunning focal point for two rooms at once – over 2,000 sq. in. of viewing area (Not available in Canada)
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. This is an informational page with specifcation sheets for customers who have already purchased this unit.
Sometimes you want a fireplace that will do more than provide a big, beautiful, dramatic focal point for a single large room – you want one that will provide this for two large rooms at once. That's what you get with Magna-Fire™ see-through wood-burning fireplace from Lennox. With its expansive 43"-wide brick-to-brick opening and generous 24" height, the Magna-Fire is big where it counts the most.
- Expansive 43"-wide brick-to-brick opening and generous 24" height provides an impressive fire presentation
- See-through configuration with over 2,000 square inches of combined viewing area brings comfortable ambiance and fire entertainment to two large rooms
- Louverless design provides a true masonry look for authenticity and elegance
- Outside combustion air mechanism helps provide outside air from improved performance
- Massive, heavy-duty steel grate holds up to six logs for convenient loading
- Choose from a variety of Deluxe glass door finishes to match the look and feel of your room
- Traditional brick patterned interior offers a custom masonry look
- Outside Air Kit
|Venting||FTF13 13" Chimney|
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.