BC/BR 42” Lennox Fireplace - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
Large firebox opening offers both beauty and ambiance. Available in heat-circulating louvered or louverless designs.
- Photos (2)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. This is an informational page with specifcation sheets for customers who have already purchased this unit.
The Superior® BC and BR wood-burning fireplaces offer an attractive choice with the look of a conventional masonry fireplace. The BC is a practical heat-circulating fireplace the helps distribute warm air into the home, while the BR offers comfortable radiant heat. Both models deliver the beauty and ambiance that makes wood-burning fires so appealing.
- Firebox openings offer large viewing areas for entertaining fires
- Realistic brick patterned interior adds a touch of custom masonry realism
- Smooth exterior cleanface front provides an appealing and elegant look — on or off (BR)
- Radiant heat provides relaxing warmth to the room environment (BR)
- Heat-circulating design with an optional fan system increases warm air distribution (BC)
- Standard fuel grate for no-hassle loading
- Convenient damper design makes opening and closing effortless
- Easy-access outside air mechanism offers improved performance
- Choose from several styles of glass doors with a variety of finishes and style to suit your discerning tastes
- Black Finish
- Brass Finish
- Brushed Stainless Finish
- Twin Pane Brass Finish
- Outside Combustion Air Kit
|Venting||FTF8 8" Chimney|
|View Style||Front View|
|Sizes||BC-BR-36 / BC-BR-42|
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.