AFS 1100 WoodMaster Pellet Boiler/Furnace - Discontinued
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, THIS PAGE IS UP FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The WoodMaster AFS 1100 furnace uses wood pellets, corn, small grains and other materials to heat multiple buildings, including a home, garage or workshop, pool, spa, greenhouse or commercial structure.
- Photos (6)
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- 100% sawdust wood pellets
- Sawdust compressed and formed into 1/4-inch diameter cylinders and packaged in 40 lb. bags.
- Heat transfer design draws more heat from burning a comparable amount of corn, small grains or wood pellets than competitive furnaces
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC) is one center for operating temperature settings, blower, reset, water level indicator and nightlight
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster AFS 1100|
|Fire Box||34” x 32”|
|Door Size||16” x 16”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||7’ x 5’ x 6’|
|Heating Capacity||175,000 Btu|
|Total Water Capacity||120 gallons|
|Limited Warranty||5 years|
|Shipping Weight||1,800 lbs.|
|Colors||Black Charcoal Brown Green|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.