Quadrafire Discovery III Wood Stove
This product cannot be sold online, this page is for informational purposes only.
The Quadrafire Discovery III Wood Stove is designed with easy operation in mind.
- Photos (2)
- Add Review
A space-saving wood storage bin designed right into the stove makes grabbing that next piece of wood easy. The Automatic Combustion Control makes the Discovery III easy to light and allows you to give it a boost of air anytime the fire needs it. Changing the appearance of your stove has never been easier, just pick out some 12 x 12 ceramic tiles, slide them in the side panel of the stove and create or change the look any time you want.
- The Quadrafire Discovery III heats up to 3,000 square feet!
- 61,700 BTUs max heat output
- EPA certified with low emission levels of 1.6 grams per hour
- 2.3 cu. ft. firebox capacity / 18" maximum log length
- Up to 12 hours of burn time from each load of wood
- Space saving wood storage bin, holds a days worth of wood
- Personalize your stove by choosing the included tile side or the solid side panel
- Tile side uses any 12 x 12 ceramic tiles
- Solid side can be left black or painted using high temperature paint
|Specifications||Quadrafire Discovery III|
|Overall Dimensions||38-3/8"H x 26-1/4"W x 28-5/8"D|
|Heating Capacity||1,100 - 3,000 Sq. Ft.|
|Max Heat Output||61,700 BTUs|
|Minimum Chimney Height||15'|
|Max Log Length||18"|
|Viewing Area||165 sq. in.|
|Firebox Size||2.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Maximum Burn Time||12 Hours|