NZ6000 Napoleon Wood Burning Fireplace - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page is for informational purposes only.
Napoleon’s dedicated team of designers and engineers have taken wood burning to a higher level and created a distinctive fireplace experience never seen before in the industry! The perfect blend of elegant, rustic styling and state-of-the-art wood burning technology makes this luxury fireplace an ideal choice to add class and artistry to your home. The NZ6000 High Country™ stands out in the crowd, well deserving the Napoleon® insignia. Treasured for its quality and performance, every Napoleon® fireplace is hand crafted to last for generations.
- Photos (7)
- Add Review
Napoleon NZ6000 Features:
- The NZ6000 has the largest firebox in the industry at 4.8 cu. ft.
Incredible 12 - 14 hour burn
- Uses outside or inside air for combustion
Firebox aerodynamics allow you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room.
- Heat radiating high temperature ceramic glass
- Heavy duty mig welded construction
- Easy, single lever combustion control
- Firebrick lined firebox with cast Napoleon insignia
- Grate and cast iron andirons
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
This unit does not have a damper to control the flow of air throughout.
- Arched double doors available in painted black or wrought iron finish
- Arched double door screen kit with heavy duty stand
- Arched faceplate in painted black or satin chrome
- Arched upper grill available in painted black
- Keystone available in painted black
- Optional "Country Crane & Hearth Pot" accessory
- Powerful 320 CFM air circulating blower
- Gravity hot air vent allows heat to be ducted to an adjacent room
|Size||49 1/16(W) x 50 1/8(H) x 27 3/16 (D)|
|Firebox chamber||4.8 cu.ft|
|Door size(arched double doors)||19"(W) x 24"(H) each door|
|Viewing area||36"(W) x 22"(H)|
|Weight with bricks||850 LBS|
|Appox. area heated*||1000 sq. ft.|
|Heat output BTU/hr (high burn)||100,000 BTU's **|
|Burn time (low fire)||14 hours|
|Mobile home approved||no|
|Max log size||32"|
|Outside combustion air||yes|
*Figures may vary with individual conditions
**Wolf Steel Ltd own test showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood