1101 Napoleon Wood Burning Fireplace Insert - Discontinued
Featuring an elegantly designed full view single door and standard WHISPER QUIET™ heat circulating blower & thermostatic sensor the 1101 wood burning insert allows for flush mount or hearth mount installation in either a masonry or factory built fireplace.
- Photos (9)
- Extended Info
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, THIS PAGE IS UP FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The 1101 wood burning insert won a prestigious industry award for its unique design, which allows for flush mount or hearth mount installation in either a masonry or factory built fireplace. Featuring an elegantly designed full view single door, standard WHISPER QUIET™ heat circulating blower & thermostatic sensor, this innovative design transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat. Customize your 1101 insert with an optional cast iron surround kit that will enhance your décor, available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted black finishes.
1101 Napoleon wood insert features:
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Includes WHISPER QUIET™ heat circulating blower
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn.
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Specifications||1101 Wood Insert|
|Width x Height x Depth||28" x 21.5" x 24"|
|Firebox Chamber (Width x Height x Depth)||18" x 12" x 13.5"|
|Weight without bricks||185 lbs|
|Weight of bricks||110 lbs|
|BTU/HR Output*||11,700 – 42,200|
|BTU/HR Output – High Burn***||55,000|
|Firebox Capacity||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Area Heated*||600 – 1,600 sq. ft.|
|Burn time*||7 hours|
|Emissions||4.1 (grams per hour)|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|R-2000 approved (Canada)||Yes|
*Figures may vary with individual conditions. Please contact Obadiah's today for more information.
**EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/HR with softwood test fuel (for emissions testing only) - no refueling.
***Wolf Steel Ltd own test results showing realistic BTU's using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
Standard flashing with arched black door, handles and majolica surround
Standard flashing with arched chrome door and handle
Standard flashing with arched black door and handles and surround
Metallic Black Door
Satin Chrome Plated Door
Black Cast Iron Surround
Majolica Brown Cast Iron Surround
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches