Majestic Prodigy Fireplace - Discontinued*
This fireplace has been discontinued due to stricter 2015 EPA regulations, and all inventory has been sold. This product is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
With sophisticated style features and radiant design, the traditional B Vent fireplace gets a fresh update with these See-Through and Peninsula models from Majestic.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
Two Unique Viewing Styles
Fire viewing from a fresh perspective — Prodigy See-Thru models feature fire viewing from both sides, while the Peninsula model features wide-open views from three of its four sides.
Signature Command System
Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The optional remote offers even more flexibility.
Natural Flame burner system
Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
Up to 42,000 BTUs
Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers up to 42,000 BTUs, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
Up to 2,102 sq. in. of Viewing Area
Expansive viewing area — With up to 2,102 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Available Peninsula and See-Thru
- B Vent Fireplace with Inoperable Glass Panel
- Uses 6” B Vent Pipe
- Premium Log Set and Glowing Ember bed
- Natural Gas and Propane Gas Field Convertible
- Optional Firebrick Available
- 18" Flexible Hose with On/Off Valve included
- OMNI Certified
Signature Command (SC) Control Features
- A/C powered with battery back up. (Can be installed battery power only if A/C power is unavailable.
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- Hi/lo 3 step flame adjustment
- Optional hand-held remote ready
- Electronic ignition
- Touch button command center
- Comes standard with 15' of wire and On/Off wall switch
|Specifications: Majestic Prodigy|
|Common features for this family|
|Dimensions||38 (W) 42-3/8 (H) 24-1/8 (D)|
|Framing Dimensions||38-1/2 (W) 42-1/2 (H) 23-1/8 (D)|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||42,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||42,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.45 / $1.13|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)|
|Fire Viewing Area||36" x 22-1/4"|
Please call or email for information regarding Majestic products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.