Secure HE43-2™ Lennox - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
Panoramic brilliance with fewer emissions
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and inventory is limited, only availble with Nickel Doors. This page is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
Imagine finally being able to enjoy all the splendors of a front-open wood-burning fire with the peace of mind that it produces only a fraction of the emissions of a traditional fireplace. The Secure HE43-2 fireplace brings this warm and environmentally friendly vision to life.
- EPA-qualified, front-open fireplace with patented burn system that reduces emissions to a low 3.87 gr/kg
- Stunning panoramic view of the fire can be enjoyed with the doors closed or by sliding them out of sight
- Standard brick refractory complements the attractive masonry appearance
- Choice of black or brushed nickel doors Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer Efficient air wash system helps to keep glass clean Tilting cast-iron grate for quick, easy cleaning Combustion control allows for improved burn rate Easily converted for use with a certified vented gas log set
- 8" ASHT or S-2100 Chimney
- 200-CFM blower
- Forced-air kit
|Specifications||Lennox Secure HE43-2|
|Venting||8" ASHT or AC|
|View Style||Front View|
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.