SE36 Lennox Fireplace - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
With a wide range of installation opportunities and decorative elements, the SE36 can be styled to suit the taste of any homeowner.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
The SE36 wood-burning fireplace makes a classic addition to any home. With a wide range of installation opportunities and decorative elements, the SE36 can be styled to suit the taste of any homeowner.
- Realistic refractory interior with rounded edges for a finished look
- 16"-deep firebox
- Large opening provides an expansive view of the fire
- Pre-installed bi-fold doors and decorative rigid firescreen provide greater safety
- Zero clearance on back, sides and top for greater decorating flexibility
- Easy-access chimney damper
- Heavy-duty steel grate
- Adapter for outside-air kit included
- Outside-air kit knock-out on both sides for great installation flexibility
- Convenient retainer ledges for easy stud and drywall installation
- Easily converted for use with certified vented gas log set
- 20-year limited warranty
- 7" ASHT+/ HT6103+, S-2100+ / HT6000+ or AC Chimney
- 200-CFM blower
- Outside air kit connection for optimum efficiency
- Forced-air kit
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.