HC 36” Lennox Fireplace - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
Heat-circulating louvered fireplace delivers a customized appearance with an abundance of cozy warmth.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and inventory is gone. This page is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
The Merit® Series HC wood-burning fireplace offers two large firebox configurations that feature reliable operation for a boost of warm air into the home. And with an optional blower kit, the HC fireplace can provide supplemental heat. The attractive design is complemented by standard black louver grills, which are available in a variety of optional finishes.
- Large firebox openings offer attractive viewing areas for captivating fires.
- Brick patterned interior adds a touch of custom masonry realism.
- Hidden screen pockets allow you to retract screens when they are not in use, for a clean and elegant look
- Heat-circulating operation helps provide a steady flow of comfortable heat to the home
- Optional fan system increases warm air distribution
- Fully insulated firebox retains heat
- Heavy-duty fuel grate for no-hassle loading
- Easy-access outside air mechanism improves performance
- Choose bi-fold or twin-pane glass doors with a variety of finishes and brick-patterned interiors to suit your tastes
- Choice of optional Brass finish or Brushed Stainless finish louver grills
- Brushed Stainless
- Polished Brass
|Specifications||Lennox HC 36"|
|Venting||FTF8 8" Chimney|
|View Style||Front View|
|Sizes||HCI-36 / HCI-42|
|Warrant||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.