CPF-38 Lennox Peninsula - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
Three-sided peninsula design with louverless exterior offers the ideal choice for large rooms and living areas.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and inventory is gone. This page is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
The Merit® Series CPF-38 wood-burning fireplace allows you to create a dramatic focal point virtually anywhere in the home with its special three-sided peninsula design. The large 38" (front-view) firebox, with its sleek exterior and realistic lining, can be viewed from three rooms when installed in an island. Zero-clearance design uses cooling air to insulate the hot firebox for minimal clearance and simpler installation.
- The glow of a large, beautiful fire can be enjoyed from three sides with this distinctive peninsula design. It’s an excellent choice for subtly dividing open spaces, such as living and dining areas
- The expansive 38" firebox improves the warmth and ambiance of large rooms and living areas
- Realistic brick-patterned interior frames the fire with natural beauty
- A truly warm, comfortable fire is a result of the zero-clearance design, which also allows simple installation
- Bi-fold glass doors or the twin-pane doors provide heat control
- Solid steel grate is durable enough to withstand large loads of fuel
- Optional outside air kit offers improved performance
- Your choice of bi-fold glass doors in Black or Brass finishes or twin-pane doors in Brass finish with fixed end panels lends an elegant beauty
|Specifications||Lennox CPF-38 Peninsula|
|Venting||FTF8 8" Chimney|
|View Style||3-Sided Peninsula|
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.