BIS Ultima™ CF Lennox Wood Burning Fireplace - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
Featuring a sleek, clean-face design and a modern, smooth refractory-lined firebox, the BIS Ultima™ CF adds a touch of sophisticated elegance to any room.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
- Smooth refractory-lined firebox creates a contemporary appearance that exudes style
- Single rectangular black door allows for an unobstructed view of the fire
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr)
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating
- Double-air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including: main control for variable heat output, air boost for faster ignition
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort
- Required Venting: 6" ASHT or S-2100 Chimney
- Choose between the clean-face panel kit* for a more contemporary design or the louver kit for a traditional look
|Specifications||Lennox BIS Ultima|
|View Style||Front View|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.