J.A. Roby LOO Direct Vent Fireplace
The classic look of the LOO model gives you the traditional look of old fireplaces. It is a timeless model. The innovative configuration of the gas burner creates the most stunning flames and a heating power of up to 32,000 BTU/h and is available with natural or propane gas.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
The J.A. Roby Loo Direct-Vent Gas Fireplace is highly Efficient, Quality Built, Zero-Clearance fireplace is perfect your heating needs. If you're in the market for a Ditect-Vent Gas Fireplace, with an adjustable flame height, contemporary and traditional firebox options, the LOO is perfect for any Traditional style decor.
• Up to 32,000 BTU
• Full vision fireplace
• Clear glass embers included
• Electronic ignition with battery-powered troubleshooter and adjustable heat and flame height control
• Reversible inside panel with brick pattern on one side and black metallic finish on the other side
• Top exaust vent
• Protective grille included
• Original burner design for an unparalleled flame
• PROFLAMME 2 remote control included
• SMARTCASETMcartridge exclusive to J. A. ROBY
• Certified for all the room in the house
• Can work with or without electricity
•Backed by the J. A. ROBY limited lifetime warranty
• Available for propane or natural gas
• Very realistic logs
|Specifications||Loo Direct Vent Gas Fireplace|
|Fuel||Natural Gas/Liquid Propane|
|Maximum Heat Output||NG 25 000 BTU (min. 12 500) with tempered glass LPG 32 000 BTU|
|Exit dimension||Rigid venting 4" x 6 5/8" - 10.16 x 16.83 cm Flex venting 4" x 7" - 10.16 x 17.78 cm|
|Glass area (in2) :||526 Sq. Inches|
|Glass Dimensions:||Front - 33 1/8" x 19 3/4"|
|Unit Dimensions||33 1/4"H x 39"W x 17 1/2"|
|Framing Dimensions||50 1/4"H x 47"W x 21 1/2"|
|Effeciency||Steady State 79%|
|Tested and Approved||Under national Canadian and American standards ANSI Z21.50-2012 CSA 2.22-2012 for direct vented gas fireplace.|
** Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Please call or email us today to order! One of our friendly sales consultants will help you on your way to great, home wood-fired cooking!