Hearthstone Manchester 8360 - Not Available*
*PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE - this page is for informational purposes only. This product has been replaced by the Manchester 8361.
This stunning woodstove, the Manchester 8360, is in the Hearthstone Hergōm Cast Iron Collection - Hergōm being the Spanish foundry where every Hearthstone cast iron wood stove has its distinctive European beginnings. The Manchester wood burning stove also has exclusive design features for complete combustion providing efficient, economical, safe and clean heat.
- Photos (2)
- Add Review
*PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE - this page is for informational purposes only.
The Manchester 8360 wood stove is hand-crafted in Vermont by Hearthstone and is manufactured with the most fundamental, yet elegant and timeless material – cast iron. Cast Iron woodstoves, an American and European favorite, are renowned for their superb heat conduction and remarkable resilience.
The Manchester embossed cast iron stove with soapstone lined interior is built with classic good looks and modern heating technology including an integrated rear heat shield and an integrated cast iron heat exchanger. With abundant heating capacity and extended HeatLife, the Hearthstone 8360 is perfect for heating any home and also offers great fire viewing!
- Firebox with 50 lbs of soapstone refractory
- 2.9 cubic foot firebox, accepts up to 24” logs
- Single Air intake – stove control is easy and can produce more consistent heat
- Unmatched fire viewing – flame/light present from gases ignited off the burning wood by a secondary air tube, even with low burning rate
- Non-catalytic combustion system – complete combustion which equals 1) greater efficiency; more heat from less wood, and 2) clean burning; reduced smoke and creosote build-up
- Integrated fully finished rear heat shield
- Open-and-close ash grate and removable ash tray for easy ash removal and cleaning
- Convective air system, cast iron firebox with integrated cast iron heat exchanger
- Right or left side-load with exclusive extra deep fold-down ash lip to keep ashes within the firebox
The heat quality of stone is more even and comfortable than steel, cast iron or refractory bricks and and extends the HeatLife of a fire
|Specifications||Manchester 8360 Wood Stove|
|Heats up to||2,400 sq. ft.|
|Burn Time||Up to 12 hours|
|Heat Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Height (includes flue collar)||31"|
|Depth (includes flue collar)||20"|
|Maximum Log Length||24"|
|Firebox Capacity||2.9 cubic feet|
|Flue Exit & Diameter||top or rear - 6"|
|Optional Blower Kit||Yes|
|Actual Weight (lbs.)||515|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Clearances (With single wall pipe & no rear heat shield)|
|Clearances (With double-wall pipe & rear heat shield)|
|Accessories Description||Hearthstone SKU|
|3" Outside Air Adaptor||93-53500|
|Close Clearance Heat Shield Kit||93-68600|
|Front & Side Door Handle Kit||93-71600|
|Front Door Latch Kit||93-73600|
|Side Door Latch Kit||94-73910|
|Side Door Locking Kit||93-70607|
|Spark Screen Kit||93-69600|
This unit not available for purchase.
A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.