Glenwood 7080 Commercial Multi Fuel Boiler
Because the Glenwood 7080 meets commercial specifications, this unit is EPA EXEMPT. This unit is to be sold for commercial purposes only.
The Glenwood 7080 Multi Fuel Boiler is unique in several ways. Few boilers offer the flexibility to burn so many types of Biomass Fuels, waste oils or fuel oil. Built to commercial industrial standards from ¼” Boiler Plate Steel each corner is beveled and double welded. All Glenwood’s are pressurized and do not require water storage. They burn much the way a modern EPA woodstove burns, clean and efficiently. Instead of defying physics to achieve a clean burn relying on computers, sensors and blowers, pushing the combustion process downward into a separate combustion chamber, which is prone to eventual failures, Glenwood’s burns naturally and efficiently with one of the best warranties in the industry, 20 years! With models from 100,000 to 1,000,000 BTU’s, Glenwood has you covered. Obadiah’s is the exclusive distributor of this product and dealerships are available. Contact us for more details.
- Photos (39)
- Videos (6)
- Add Review
For over 30 yrs. Glenwood Heating has been building Commercial and Agricultural Boilers that are capable of filling a wide variety of roles in the Anabaptist heartland in Lancaster PA. The Glenwood Boilers are built to industrial standards and severe duty to stand up to the rigors of hard use, day in and day out. Glenwood’s have a reputation for being tough well-built boilers and carry a 20 year warranty to back it up. Designed and engineered to burn just about any dry organic biomass material, a Glenwood Biomass Boiler will burn Cord Wood, Wood Chips, Wood Shavings, Wood Pellets, Pressed Wood Cubes, Processed Wood Blocks, Waste Wood Blocks, Pressed Logs, Rolled Up Newspapers, Cardboard Blocks, Saw Dust, Corn, Corn Cobs, Fodder, All Kinds of Coal, Coal Pellets, Coal Wood Pellets, Coal Biomass Pellets, Switch Grass Pellets, Dried Horse Manure, Dried Cow Pies, Trash, Waste Oil, Cooking Oil, Heavy Oil, #1, #2, #3, Fuel Oils.
The Glenwood 7080 Multi-Fuel Boilers are unique in that they are truly the most versatile boiler on the market, priced to also be the best value in clean burning efficient biomass and waste burning boilers. If your looking for a solution to your heating or waste disposal needs, Obadiah's and Glenwood will help you find it through our custom engineering abilities.
The Glenwood 7080 Multi Fuel Boiler
- Pressure Release Valve
- Temperature/Pressure Gauge
- High Limit Safety Control
- Electronic Draft and Burner Controls
- Individually Adjustable Legs
- Smoke Bypass Keeps Smoke Out of the Building While Tending Fire
- Inspection Opening Allows Monitoring of the Fire Without Opening Any Doors
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft Blower Aids In Complete Combustion
- Automatic Draft Box Controls Combustion Air
- Water-Lined Firebox provides Maximum Heat Transfer
- Insulated Heat Exchanger Access Door For Easy Servicing
- Fin-Type Secondary Heat Exchanger For Highly Efficient Heat Transfer
- Large Insulated Firebox Door
- Shaking Grate, With External Shaker Lever, To Burn the Fuel of Choice
- Ash Pan for Convenient Ash Removal**
- Highly Efficient Beckett Oil Burner
- Water-Lined Combustion Chamber Providing Rapid Heat Exchange and Isolate the Oil Burner From the Contaminates Emitted By the Wood Fire*
- AT900 Biomass Attachment to expand your fuel source options to include pellets, woodchips, sawdust...and more!
* - Standard With Oil Back-Up
** - With Optional Grate
AT900 Glenwood Biomass Attachment (Optional)
The AT-900 Glenwood attachment's durable components as well as low speed operation are designed to provide many years of trouble free service. Adding the Biomass Attachment to your Glenwood Boiler will allow you the versatility that no other boiler offers. Burn just about anything that will fit through the feeder and is dry enough to burn; from Wood scraps to pallets, cardboard to other waste products that would otherwise cost you a trip to the dump! The possibilities are endless!
Close up, Glenwood Biomass Attachment
Close up, Electrical Box for the Biomass Attachment
Side view, Glenwood Boiler with Biomass Attachment and Electrical Box.
- The Glenwood Boilers offers the best boilers with the best warranty in the industry, hands down. Some manufactures offer a "Limited Lifetime Warranty" but when you read them you will find they are really "Pro Rated Warranty" some are barely worth the paper they are written on. Only Glenwood offers a NON PRO RATED 20 YEAR WARRANTY! The closest you will find is a "5 year Bumper to Bumper with a 25 year Pro Rated Warranty" from Econoburn. Here is the Glenwood warranty for you to see for yourself, one simple page against rust through or failed welds.
|Specifications||Glenwood 7080 Multi fuel Boiler|
|Unit Dimensions||102"L X 64"W X 78"H|
|With AT900 Biomass Attachment||144" L X 64"W X 78"H|
|Fire Box Dimensions||60"L X 40"W X 30"H|
|Door Size||25"H X 34"W|
|Water Capacity||350 Gal.|
|Heating Capacity||22,000 sq.ft.|
|Fuel||BTU's||Unit of Measurement|
Perferated Burner Tray
With AT-900 Biomass attachment installed
Firebox with refractory brick - (Does not come with Ash Pan or Grate)
Front of unit
Side of unit
Back of unit
Hog fuel difference
Perforated burn tray and auger
Rear plumbing hook up and rear heat exchanger clean out access
Secondary air inlets
|7080 (Wood Only)(Does not come with Ash Pan or Grate)||$16,650|
|7080P (Wood and Coal)||$20,950|
|Options & Upgrades|
|AT900 Biomass Attachment**||$11,600|
|Beckett Fuel Oil Burner||$2,800|
|Waste Oil Burner||$5,550|
|Domestic Water Coil|
|Optional Hot Water Storage Tank|
|Optional Glenwood Biomass Dump Station*|
|230 cubic ft.||$27,000.00|
|300 cubic ft.||$29,000.00|
|360 cubic ft.||$37,000.00|
|400 cubic ft.||$39,000.00|
* Use a Glenwood Biomass Dump Station to store large quantities of your biomass fuel and to continuously feed your Biomass Attachment.
**Biomass Attachment is only available for the models with a "P" after the model number.
Glenwood Multi-Fuel Biomass Boiler - History & Features of The Glenwood Boiler
Glenwood 7080 Multi-Fuel Biomass Boiler - System Overview
Glenwood 7080 Multi-Fuel Biomass Boiler - Construction & Warranty
Glenwood 7070 Multi-Fuel Biomass Boiler - Review and Firebox in Action
Glenwood 7070 Multi-Fuel Biomass Boiler - System Controls
Glenwood 7080 Multi-Fuel Biomass Boiler - Biomass Attachment and System Controls