Glenwood Pennstoker 7720 Auto Boiler
The Glenwood Heaters Pennstoker 7720 Automatic Coal Fired Boiler is the ultimate solution for trouble free heating. This anthracite coal burning boiler is designed to burn cleanly, safely, and efficiently. Coal fuel is cheaper than gas, heating oil, and wood (assuming you have to buy the wood). For commercial or residential purposes, there is a Pennstoker with the right capacity to heat your building.The Burntrol modulating technology built into this Glenwood Heaters coal boiler decreases coal usage and increases combustion, dramatically improving efficiency and producing plenty of BTUs to keep your building warm.
- Photos (14)
- Add Review
The Glenwood Heaters Pennstoker 7720 is an automatic coal fired boiler that utilizes anthracite coal, and various technologies, to produce a clean, safe, and super efficient combustion that heats your building with a comfortable, even heat.
The Pennstoker coal burning boiler comes with plenty of technology and features to help burn efficiently, and cleanly. The Burntrol modulating controller determines the firing rate based on the heat load, resulting in less ash, complete coal combustion (no unused coal in the ashes), minimal temperature fluctuation for a nice even heat, and more! The gigantic coal hopper can hold enough coal to burn for two weeks. A vertical fire tube type heat exchanger significantly reduces the risk of condensation and corrosion, and makes cleaning the boiler an easy task. For high heating efficiency, the removable spiral baffles in the fire tubes force the hot gases to spend more time in the tubes, which results in a complete heat transfer into the water.
Built from heavy duty 1/4" plate steel, you know that this automatic coal boiler boasts solid construction, as well as exceptional heating capacity. Whether you need to heat a home, or a commercial building, the Pennstoker 7720 has the capacity to fulfill your heating needs (up to 5,000 square feet).
1. The Burntrol modulating controller precisely matches the burn rate to the heat load. List below are some of the important benefits that result:
Complete Coal Combustion (No unburnt coal in the ashes)
Reduced Ash Content
Minimal Temperature Fluctuation (Consistent, even heat is important for Kilns and Greenhouses)
Low Operation Time Required
High Combustion Efficiency (Wrings the heat out of every pound of coal)
Allows For Summertime Use To Heat Domestic Hot Water
2. Jumbo sized coal hopper can hold sufficient coal for up to two weeks.
6. Easy access interior to start fire and clean.
8. Durable powder coated finish.
10. Large ash pan and ash door for convenient ash removal.
Stoker unit and coal hopper can be removed to make it easier to get it down steps, etc.
Unique coal grate with apron retainer keeps coal keeps coal on the grate until completely burned.
4. Vertical fire tube type heat exchanger significantly reduces the risk of corrosion and condensation and makes cleaning the boiler a breeze.
5. The secret to the high heating efficiency is the removable spiral baffles in the fire tubes. These for the hot gases to spend more time in the tubes for complete heat transfer into the water as well as making cleaning very simple.
|Specifications||Pennstoker 7720 Coal Boiler|
|Dimensions||36”L X 52”W X 54”H|
|Dimensions without Stoker||32”L X 32”W X 54”H|
|Hopper Capacity (lbs)||350|
|Water Capacity (gal)||35|
|Will Heat* (sq. ft,)||5,000|
|Approximate Weight (lbs)||900|
|Fuel||BTU's||Unit of Measurement|
Transporting a Glenwood Pennstoker Boiler:
|Glenwood Pennstoker 7720 Coal Boiler||$9,700.00|
Call or email us today to order yours!