Fire Chief Model 1000E 2020 EPA Certified Wood Burning Indoor Furnace by HY-C
The Fire Chief Model 1000E brings clean-burning technology with longer burn times than ever in an EPA Certified Forced Air Indoor Wood Burning Furnace.
Burning with wood is a smart fuel choice due to the fact that wood is sustainable, renewable, and cost-effective!
- Photos (9)
- Add Review
The Fire Chief F1000E provides longer burn times while distributing more heat than other pre-EPA approved furnaces. Fire chief continues to back its Whole-Home-Heating solution guarantee by delivering warmer air, cleaner exhaust and longer burn times. The Fire Chief FC1000E generates the cleanest burning heat per load of wood in the warm air furnace industry today. The Fire Chiefs' use of the industry's strongest blower provides whole-home circulation to deliver consistent heat while the digital thermostat monitors the temperature to maintain performance. This Fire Chief furnace heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. dependably with its prized Clean Burn Technology. Featuring a 3.4 cu. ft. firebox that accepts 20" logs, the FC1000E offers a peak heat output of 198,000 BTUs. This Fire Chief furnace is equipped with both a fixed grate system as well as a standard ash pan, digital thermostat. With its minimized dimensions and improved clearance to combustible minimums, the FC1000E is ideal for small spaces and tight installations. The FC1000 proudly displays its MADE IN THE USA label and has been manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri for over 40 years.
- Recommended Heating Area Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- EPA Certified
- Whole-Home Heating Solution
- Extended Burn Time [Up to 12 Hours] with Clean Burn Technology
- 3.4 cu. ft. Firebox
- Stainless Steel Lined Firebox
- Accepts 20" Logs
- Maximum 130,000 BTUs/hr Output
- Tested Emissions: 0.11 lbs./MMBtu
- Fixed Grate System with Easy Ash Removal
- Pre-Wired Electrical Components
- Weight: 435 lbs.
- Overall Installed Dimensions: H: 42” W: 26” D: 45 ½”
- Low Clearance to Combustibles: Side: 6” Back: 12”
- Standard 6" Chimney Connection
- Standard 8" Air Duct Connections
- Fire Chief Furnace Installation Video
- Limited Lifetime Firebox and Grate Warranty, 2-Year Distribution Blower Warranty, 1-Year Electrical Components Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Specifications||Fire Chief 1000E|
|Heat Area||up to 2000 Sq Ft|
|Burn Time||Up to 9 hours|
|Firebox Volume||3.4 Cu Ft|
|Log size||up to 20"|
|Max Heat Output||(peak) 198,000 BTU|
|Average Heat Output||60,000 BTU|
|Chimney Connector Diameter||6"|
|Overall Dimensions||45.5"L x 26"W x 42" H|
|Clearance to Combustibles||Fire Chief 1000E|
|Front, Rear, Sides||48" / 12" / 6"|
|Fire Chief FC1000E||$1949|