EBW 100 Econoburn Indoor Wood Boiler - *Not for Sale in United States*
This product is not available in the United States due to stricter 2016 EPA NSPS regulation. This model has been replaced by the Econoburn 170-200 EPA Certifed Wood Boiler for the U.S. Market. Inventory on the non-EPA boilers can no longer be sold in the United States. Remaining inventory can be sold into Canada, and South America.
Econoburn wood gasification biomass boilers exemplify the standard of fuel efficiency with their unbeatable quality, reliability, and ease of use. Looking to provide convenience, fuel efficiency and savings, Econoburn wood gasification biomass boilers can be installed into your existing commercial or residential heating system.
- Looking for parts? Check out Econoburn Wood Boiler Replacement Parts on our Website, Click Here.
- Photos (5)
- Videos (6)
- Add Review
DISCONTINUED in United States for Residential Use Effective JAN. 2016
- Burns half the wood of a normal wood stove, saving the homeowner money
- Able to integrate into any already existing hot water boiler or furnace system
- Achieves 87% thermal efficiency
- Clean burn, leaving little residual ash, creosote, or ash
- Double-welded 1/4" ASME grade 36 carbon steel
- Sizes available from 100,000 to 500,000 BTU
- Covered with an exceptional 25 year warranty
- This model is available with an ASME certification for commercial applications
|BTU Output (MBH)||100,000|
|Water Capacity (Gallons)||37|
|Supply / Return||2"|
|Flue Diameter- 8"||8"|
|Ship Weight (lbs)||1,560|
How gasification works
|EBW 100||$7,495||Call For Availability|
Trade Price: $7,995. Sold for Commericial Use in United States or for Residential Use in Canada and South America For sales or special pricing please call or email. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Econoburn Wood Boilers
The Econoburn Boiler Part 1 - What To Look For In A Wood Gasification Boiler
The Econoburn Boiler Part 2 - The Details
The Econoburn Boiler Part 3 - Failsafe Electrical Systems
The Econoburn Boiler Part 4 - The Outdoor Boiler
The Econoburn Boiler, System Function