SP1002 Big E 2 Breckwell Pellet Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued and all inventory has been sold. This page is for informational purposes for those who have already purchased the unit.
With an auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls, the Big E 2 from Breckwell is a fully automatic pellet stove that utilizes a temperature control circulation blower to spread heat evenly. Built for years of high performance, the durable design of the Big E 2 blends nicely with any room setting, providing your home with the desired warmth, even in the coldest of climates.
- Photos (7)
- Extended Info
- Videos (3)
- Add Review
Designed to bring you the most heat for the least cost, the Big E 2 brings you all the reliability and craftsmanship of Breckwell at a very affordable price. Compared to other stoves of the same price it is especially easy to operate and maintain; and it has more features and benefits.
- "Hot Rod" Automatic Fire Starter igniter
- Stove lights quickly and safely - no messy starter gels needed
- Provides comfortable heat for up to 2,200 square feet
- Digital one-touch control with diagnostics and safety checks; extends stove life
- Up to 48,000 BTU heat input
- Rugged steel construction
- Special Air wash system helps keep glass clean
- Up to 120 lbs hopper capacity
- Quiet 120 CFM Blower
- Large Ash Drawer
- Limited five-year warranty
- EPA exempt
- Hopper extension: an additional 210 lbs
- Remote Control Thermostat: Radio
|Specifications||Breckwell Big E 2|
|Flue Exhaust Diameter||3"|
|Burning Time||Up to 140 hrs|
|Max BTU Output||Up to 48,000 BTUs/hr|
|Max sq. ft. range||400-2,200|
|Hopper Capacity||Up to 120 lbs|
|Approved Installation||Mobile Homes, Conventional|
|Dimensions||26" W x 25" D x 34" H|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
SP1002 Feature Video