Saturday, October 23, 2021
SP1000 The Big E Breckwell Home Heater
This rugged and powerful stove is designed to bring you the most heat for the least cost. The Big E brings you all of the reliability and craftsmanship of a Breckwell at a very affordable price.
- Photos (10)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 55,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 800sf up to 2,200 sf with 5 heat level settings.
- Remote and wall thermostat compatible.
- Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 140 hours (over 5 days) on each load with a huge 140 lb hopper capacity.
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics to extend the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The "Hot Rod" Automatic Firestarter ignition ensures quick and safe ignition with no messy starter gels needed.
- Solid Cast Iron burnpot is Removable for easy cleaning with Ash Pan.
- Special air wash system helps keep the glass clean.
- Quiet motors and blowers.
- High thermal efficiency offers superior heat output.
- 13 Tube Heat Exchange System
- 81% Fuel Efficiency
- Two Thermostat modes: high/low or on/off
- Low Speed Trim Setting
- Easy to install.
- Limited Five-Year Warranty
- Environmentally Friendly; Meets or Exceeds all federal emissions standards. EPA Exempt
- Painted Black is Standard
|Hopper Capacity||140 lbs., 350 lbs. w/extension|
|Height||32-5/8", 50" w/extension|