Astria Craftsman Superior WRT/WCT3000 - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
The Craftsman WRT/WCT3000 series woodburning Zero-Clearance Fireplace. The inside firebox burners have realistic warm red or white textured brick liners in stacked or herringbone patterns. The WRT/WCT3000 features hidden screen pockets, heavy duty log grate, easy access damper, outside air control, and are gas log ready. The Craftsman WRT/WCT3000 fireplace sets a new standard for wood burning beauty, performance and convenience.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
The Craftsman WRT/WCT3000 fireplace sets a new standard for wood burning beauty, performance and convenience. The bedrock of the Astria wood burning family, the Craftsman features the industry’s finest, most realistic textured refractory brick liners. Hidden screen pockets maximize the viewing area of the fireplace. An easy access damper handle and position lock outside air controls support consistent performance. The Craftsman WRT/WCT3000 is designed with gas line knockouts to allow homeowners the option of installing an Astria gas log set, with all gas connections and controls hidden out of sight.
- Radiant heat delivers relaxing warmth in the room environment
- Fully insulated firebox (on select models) for increased performance in colder climates
- Easy access damper with position lock outside air controls
- 8” double wall wood-burning chimney
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Realistic textured refractory brick liner
- Rectractable Screens (hidden screen pockets for a clean elegant look)
- Heavy-Duty Log Grate
- Outside combustion air kit available.
- Fan kit available (for circulating models only).
- Gas log ready.
The Craftsman CAT comes with all of the great features of the Craftsman and the added benefits of PureFire™ technology! PureFire™ is a passive catalyst system that reduces particulate emissions by approximately 75%. PureFire™ virtually eliminates carbon monoxide (including CO from gas logs) and is maintenance free, no cleaning or special care required! Learn More about PureFire™ technology.
- Reduces current particulate emissions by approximately 75%.
- Virtually eliminates carbon monoxide. (including CO from gas logs)
- PureFire™ fireplaces are EPA Phase II qualified.
- PureFire™ is a passive system. Burn a fire the same way you always have. No moving parts and no special requirements.
- Maintenance free – no cleaning or special care required.
- PureFire™ Emission Control Hood (shown above) installs in the roof of your firebox, so it’s out of sight.
- Choose a PureFire™ Fireplace or our aftermarket Emission Control Hood for existing fireplaces.
- Hood installs in any size fireplace in less than 45 minutes.
|Specifications||Craftsman WRT/WCT3036||Craftsman WRT/WCT3042|
|Framing Dimensions||41-3/4"W x 41-3/4"H x 21-7/8"||49-3/4"W x 47-1/4"H x 23-1/2"|
|EPA||PureFire Models are EPA Phase II Qualified||N/A|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.