WoodMaster Commercial Pellet Boiler - Discontinued
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, THIS PAGE IS UP FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Convert or build-in the advantages of biomass heat to your commercial system with a WoodMaster Commercial Series boiler:
- Uses wood pellets
- Fuel your future with abundant, reliable biofuel and leave fossil fuels behind
- Control your heat budget, free of fluctuating gas and oil prices
- Generate proven reliable, uninterrupted heat
- Stay ahead of tightening environmental regulations with biomass energy
- 12 models available from 130 kW – 2,000 kW (up to 6.8 million Btu)
- Photos (2)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- Achieves 92% LHV efficiency using digital modulating-output control
- Delivers maximum Btu for more usable heat
- Firebrick-lined combustion chamber
- Separate fans for primary and secondary combustion air
- No fuels enter any building or grounds area to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards or carbon monoxide buildup
- Grate elements are made from durable cast chrome steel
- Underfed burner integrated into the boiler foundation
- Automatic ash extraction and soot blowing
- Remotely monitor and control via the web
- Customizable control system and user friendly display board
- Burns CO2-neutral wood fuel
- Sizes to fit every operation
- WoodMaster Commercial Series 130, 180, 230, 300, 400, 500, 650, 800, 950, 1300, 1650, 2000 Forced air models are also available
All WoodMaster are furnaces and boilers are indoor models. They can be placed in an outbuilding, or prefabricated container but need to be fully enclosed.
Pre-fabricated containers are available at an additional cost to install a boiler outside.
Cut-away of the Woodmaster Commercial Pellet Boiler:
Click here for Single Line PEX Pipe
See brochure for specification details specific to each model.
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
If you are planning to cook with a cookstove, you will need to understand some basic fire safety. Remember, extinguishing a grease or oil fire with water is not a good idea.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.