WoodMaster Commercial Forced Air Furnace - Discontinued
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, THIS PAGE IS UP FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The affordable WoodMaster Commercial Series hot air furnace is designed for large jobs such as commercial, agriculture, government complexes and it also offers the quickest return on investment.
- Easy cleaning
- Automatic Ignition
- Ash extraction
- Proven technology
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- Quality-constructed to handle the toughest heat loads
- Firebrick lined combustion chamber
- All grate elements are made of durable cast chrome steel to withstand high temperature
- Features a classic triple-pass heat exchanger
- Separate fans for primary and secondary combustion air
- Burns CO2 neutral wood fuel
- Automatic ash extraction and soot blowing
- WoodMaster Commercial Series Forced Air GS 130, GS 180, and GS 230
All WoodMaster are furnaces and boilers are indoor models. They can be placed in an outbuilding, or prefabricated container but need to be fully enclosed.
Pre-fabricated containers are available at an additional cost to install a boiler outside.
Cut-away of the Woodmaster Commercial Forced Air Furnace:
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.