AFS 900 WoodMaster Pellet Boiler/Furnace - Discontinued
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, THIS PAGE IS UP FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
The WoodMaster AFS 900 furnace uses wood pellets, corn, small grains and other materials to heat multiple buildings, including a home, garage or workshop, pool, spa, greenhouse or commercial structure.
- Photos (4)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- 100% sawdust wood pellets
- Sawdust compressed and formed into 1/4-inch diameter cylinders and packaged in 40 lb. bags.
- Heat transfer design draws more heat from burning a comparable amount of corn, small grains or wood pellets than competitive furnaces
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC) is one center for operating temperature settings, blower, reset, water level indicator and nightlight
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster AFS 900|
|Fire Box||23.5” x 24”|
|Door Size||16” x 16”|
|Thickness||3/16” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||3.75’ x 4.33’ x 5.8’|
|Heating Capacity||100,000 Btu|
|Total Water Capacity||60 gallons|
|Limited Warranty||5 years|
|Shipping Weight||940 lbs.|
|Color Options||White Grecian Green Dove Grey Evening Grey Northwood Autumn Brown|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.