6500 WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace - Commercial Use Only
This product is available for Commercial Installations ONLY due to stricter 2016 NSPS regulation. Inventory can no longer be sold for residential use in the United States. Remaining inventory can be sold into Canada, and South America for residential applications. To view more on the new 2016 EPA regulations, click here.
The WoodMaster 6500 super duty wood furnace is plumbed with four heating loops and has double doors for large loads of wood. It’s built to heat commercial buildings or multiple buildings. This model will heat up to 20,000 square feet in any combination of a home, garage or workshop, pool, spa, greenhouse, wood kiln or other structures.
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- Round chamber design provides optimum internal air movement and water circulation for even heat transfer and more efficient burn
- Forty percent fewer seams than a square box, for less chance of cracking or leaking and minimal pitting
- No dead spots, so creosote doesn’t build up
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC)
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster 6500 Wood Boiler/Furnace|
|BTU's||650,000 btu/hr on a 12 hr burn|
|Fire Box||60” x 58”|
|Door Size||44” x 31”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||7’4” x 8’10” x 9’3”|
|Heating Area||Approx. 20,000 sq.ft.|
|Total Water Capacity||487 gallons|
|Shipping Weight||3,742 lbs.|
|WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace||Price|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.