5500 WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace - Not Available
This product is no longer available through Obadiah's.
The WoodMaster 5500 super duty wood furnace is double-plumbed and ideal for farms, providing heat for a home and a large shop or midsize commercial building. Increased fuel capacity for higher heat output, plus a larger door (more than two feet by two feet) for easier loading makes this an efficient choice for agricultural applications.
- Photos (0)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- Round chamber design provides optimum internal air movement and water circulation
- 40% fewer seams than a square box, for less chance of cracking or leaking and minimal pitting
- No dead spots, so no creosote build up
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC)
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster 5500 Wood Boiler/Furnace|
|BTU's||360,000 btu/hr on a 12 hr burn|
|Fire Box||50” x 56”|
|Door Size||27” x 27”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||6’ x 6’10” x 8’6”|
|Heating Area||Approx. 10,000 sq.ft.|
|Total Water Capacity||194 gallons|
|Shipping Weight||2,835 lbs.|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.