5500 WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace - Commercial Use Only
This product is available for Commercial Installations ONLY due to stricter 2016 NSPS regulation. Inventory can no longer be sold for residential use in the United States. Remaining inventory can be sold into Canada, and South America for residential applications. To view more on the new 2016 EPA regulations, click here.
The WoodMaster 5500 super duty wood furnace is double-plumbed and ideal for farms, providing heat for a home and a large shop or midsize commercial building. Increased fuel capacity for higher heat output, plus a larger door (more than two feet by two feet) for easier loading makes this an efficient choice for agricultural applications.
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- Round chamber design provides optimum internal air movement and water circulation
- 40% fewer seams than a square box, for less chance of cracking or leaking and minimal pitting
- No dead spots, so no creosote build up
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC)
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster 5500 Wood Boiler/Furnace|
|BTU's||360,000 btu/hr on a 12 hr burn|
|Fire Box||50” x 56”|
|Door Size||27” x 27”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||6’ x 6’10” x 8’6”|
|Heating Area||Approx. 10,000 sq.ft.|
|Total Water Capacity||194 gallons|
|Shipping Weight||2,835 lbs.|
|WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace||Price|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.