4400 WoodMaster Outdoor Wood Boiler/Furnace - Not Available
This product is no longer available through Obadiah's.
The WoodMaster 4400 heavy duty wood furnace is double-plumbed to heat larger homes or home-garage combinations, including hot water. Its larger firebox, larger fuel door and higher Btu output delivers ease of use and maximum efficiency.
- Photos (0)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- No fuels enter the house to limit smoke, soot, fire hazards and the risk of dangerous carbon monoxide buildup
- Round chamber design provides optimum internal air movement and water circulation
- 40% fewer seams than a square box, for less chance of cracking or leaking and minimal pitting
- No dead spots, so no creosote build up
- Digital Electronic Temperature Control (ETC)
- Easy-to-read display
|Specifications||WoodMaster 4400 Wood Boiler/Furnace|
|BTU's||110,000 btu/hr on a 12 hr burn|
|Fire Box||38” x 44”|
|Door Size||24” x 24”|
|Thickness||1/4” fire drum & water jacket|
|Overall Size||5’2” x 5’9” x 8’1”|
|Heating Area||Approx. 5,000 sq.ft.|
|Total Water Capacity||117 gallons|
|Shipping Weight||1,809 lbs.|
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to get back to you.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.