Lugo Contemporary Wood Cook Stove
The Lugo Wood Cook Stove is an attractive and efficient fireplace with a baking oven. The Lugo Wood Cook Range was designed to provide a contemporary solution for both heating and baking. This modern Wood Cookstove was designed by Vlastislav Vyborny from Romotop in the Czech Republic. The sleek design of this stove is sure to compliment any modern, contemporary decor. With a wide variety of color options, this modern wood cook stove is sure to please.
The Lugo Wood Cooking Range utilizes advanced technology and brings that art of cooking on a wood fire into the 21st century. The Lugo Wood Cookstove is efficient wood heat and modern wood-fired baking--without negelecting style.
- Photos (5)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼The Lugo Wood Cookstove is tested to Washington State standards, and approved to UL 1482 in United States and ULC S627 for Canada. This 80% effcient wood cook stove is clean burning, and meets the strictest EPA standards.
The Lugo Wood Cook Stove offers a larger stainless steel oven compartment, reaching tempatures of up to 500 Degrees! The oven comes equipped with a thermometer allowing you to cook your food to perfections.
The Lugo Wood Cookstove offers (2) dampers controls. The primary and secondary air are controlled by a single element, with a special valve. This allows steam to escape from the oven when necessary. The oven comes with loads of options including, a dip tray, a postition grill, thermometer, and the ability to top or rear vent the stove!
The Sleek European design of the Lugo Wood Cook Range is both well constructed, and designed with cooking in mind. The body of the stove is constructed of high grade steel, that comes in a dark grey finish. You have options of styling the stove to your liking as the clading is available in a variety of tile colors including: white tile, gray steel, natural stone, or sandstone. Other colors are available on a special order basis. Lead time for special order colors is approx. 12 weeks.
Lugo Wood Cook Stove Features
- • Big stainless roaster heated only by flue gases
- • Radius glazing of the roaster door matches the design of the stove
- • Drip tray and positioning grill
- • Temperature indicator in the roaster
- • Valve for steam escape from the roaster
- • Central air intake
- • Possibility to connect the top or the rear venting
- • Regulation of the primary and secondary air by a single control element
- • Lockable woodshed for storage of a small supply of wood or ecological briquettes
- • Suitable for low-energy houses
|Product Specifications||Lugo Wood Cook Stove|
|Heat Output||14,000 - 38,000 BTU's|
|Approx. Heating Area||1,600 sq. ft.|
|Dimensions||58"H x 22"W x 19"D|
|Firebox Size||20"H x 13"W x 9"D|
|Oven Glass Size||13"H x 13"W|
Lugo Wood Cook Stove Clearance to Combustibles (using double wall chimney)
Clearance from Side of Stove = 7.87"
Clearance from Rear of Stove = 7.87"
Clearance from Front of Stove = 31.5"
Lugo Wood Cook Stove Clearance to Combustibles (using single chimney)
Lugo Wood Cook Stove Product Dimensions
|Lugo Wood Cookstove||Prices|
|Natural Stone, Sandstone, White Tile||$5,050|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to talk to like-minded folks from all over.