Sunday, March 26, 2023
Ventis HES350 Wood Stove
The Ventis HES350 Wood Stove is a pedestal stove ideally suited for medium sized spaces. This premium stove includes a cast iron door, top and side heat deflectors, a glass airwash system, and high quality refractory bricks. The clean, angular design of this stove, makes it a perfect fit for contemporary décor.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
- The Ventis HES350 heats up to 2,700 square feet!
- Approved for an alcove installation
- Glass air-wash system
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Baffle type : High quality vermiculite
- Flue outlet diameter : 6"
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.32 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Approved for a mobile home installation : Yes, with fresh air intake
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 1000 - 2,700
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Combustion Technology : Non-catalytic
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
|Heat Area||1000-2,700 sq. ft.|
|Firebox Volume||3.5 Cubic Feet|
|Max Log Length||22"|
|Heat Output||110,000 BTU|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||6"|
|Minimum Chimney Height||12'|
All Retail Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.