Superior MHD3000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace (Manufactured Homes)
The MHD3000 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Series offers excellent value without compromising on quality or design. These fireplaces offer an array of standard features, increased performance and state of the art technology to ensure many years of beauty and warmth. Sold exclusively to the manufactured housing industry. Mobile home approved!
- Photos (3)
- Add Review
The MHD3000 Zero Clearance Direct Vent Gas Fireaplce offers excellent value without compromising on quality or design, and meets all Manufactured Home and HUD standards. Superior MHD3000 gas fireplaces offer an array of standard features, increased performance and state of the art technology to ensure many years of beauty and warmth.
- Available in 35” and 40” models with Top/Rear Combo convertible vent
- 35" gas model has identical frame dimensions as the 36" wood burning model
- Dependable millivolt ignition system operates during power outages
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Standard tempered glass and 2015 ANSI barrier compliant
- Detailed ceramic fiber “aged oak” log set with 1/2" heavy-duty grate
- Heat-activated variable speed blower and on-off remote control included
- Gas Conversion Kit available with all models
- Includes two sets of all manuals in accordance with HUD requirements
- Listed for use in US and Canada
- 20 year limited warranty
MHD3000 Series fireplace models comply with the requirements of 24 CFR part 3280 for use in manufactured homes.
|Model||MHD35 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace||MHD40 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace|
|BTU||15,000 - 16,000||19,000 - 20,000|
|Interior||Ceramic Fiber Liners||Ceramic Fiber Liners|
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|Controls||Remote Control||Remote Control|
|View Style||Front View||Front View|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|