Security SB36 Zero Clearance - Discontinued*
*PRODUCT DISCONTINUED - This page is for informational purposes only.
Designed specifically for space-saving applications, the SB36 wood-burning fireplace is the perfect choice for homes that deserve the elegance of a fireplace but lack extra square footage. Decorative options are available for you to give homeowners the look and comfort they want and need.
- Photos (2)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and inventory is limited. This page is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
- Realistic refractory interior with rounded edges for a finished look
- 16"-deep firebox
- Large opening provides an expansive view of the fire
- Zero clearance on back, sides and top for greater decorating flexibility
- Easy-access chimney damper
- Heavy-duty steel grate
- Adapter for outside-air kit included
- Outside-air kit knock-out on both sides for great installation flexibility
- Convenient retainer ledges for easy stud and drywall installation
- Easily converted for use with certified vented gas log set
- 20-year limited warranty
- 200-CFM blower
- Outside-air kit connection for optimum efficiency
- Glass door kit
|Firebox Dimensions||30"W x 16-1/2"H x 16"D|
|Viewing Area||36"W x 20-1/2"H|
|Log Size||Up to 19"|
|Chimney Type/Flue Size||ASHT+ 7"|
|Blower||Optional 200 CFM|
|Warranty||20-year limited lifetime|
* Please call or Email for a shipping quote and our price. Please state the model and your city, state and zip code. If you order your chimney system and your fireplace from Obadiah's, we offer free shipping on this model to most locations. Please give us the opportunity to beat your best price. We offer free assistance to figure the parts needed for your installation. We are happy to help and appreciate the opportunity to be of service!
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.