Rizzoli ST90 Hydro-Thermo Cookstove
The Rizzoli ST90 is designed to be freestanding and guaranteed to grab everyone's attention. Using top technology and high-quality materials the Rizzoli ST90 Range provides an exquisite blend of beauty and functionality.
Some Models and Options may be out of stock. Please Call for Availability.
- Photos (13)
- Add Review
Designed with a homeowner in mind, the ST90 was created to heat a house, allowing the user to independently heat an apartment, cook, and have hot water. With multiple color options, this unit provides a fashionable product for both classic and modern style furnishings. The large combustion chamber produces excellent wood combustion, is high performing, and reduces the number of fine particles. Utilizing high quantities of refractory material in the combustion chamber and the double flue gas guarantees significant accumulation of heat during combustion and a steady gradual release of heat for hours even when the stove is off, maintaining a warm environment. The steel radiant plate and large illuminated stainless steel oven bring out the unique flavor of wood-burning cooking to all of your dishes.
- H2O System Certified combustion system
- Steel or Glass-ceramic radiant plate
- Vent to the Outside
- Airtight Fire Door
- Self-cleaning Double-Glazed Ceramic Glass Fire Door
- High thickness steel boiler
- Stainless steel boiler protection
- Predisposition for thermal discharge
- Boiler water temperature thermometer
- Primary and Secondary Air automatic regulation
- Pre-heated Secondary Air
- Ignition with Bypass Key
- Regulation/Closing of the vent to the outside
- Insulated Handles
- Handrail on Three Sides
- Stainless Steel Oven
- Side-opening Glass Oven Door
- Oven with Light and Thermometer
- Oven with Steam-conditioning valves
- Pyrolytic coated baking tray on Telescopic rails and Oven grill grid
- Natural thermal convection on the sides
- Furniture for Built-in Appliances
- UL Listed
- Color Options - Black, Burgundy, Sandstone, Green, Rust, Anthracite, White
- Cook Top Options - Solid Ring, Removable Rings, or Ceramic Glass*
- PC1 - one steel cookplate
- PC2 - multiple cast iron rings
- Ceramic glass cooktop
|ST 90 Specifications|
|Dimensions||33.5" H x 35.5" W x 23.6" D|
|Oven Dimensions||13.78"W x 16.9"D x 11"H|
|Nominal power given to Water||45,722 BTU/hr|
|Nominal Power given to Environment||35,827 BTU/hr|
|Total BTU Output||81,209 BTU/hr|
|Emissions CO (13% O²)||.52%|
|Weight||485 lbs (unit) 551 lbs. (Shipping)|
|Boiler Capacity||3.17 gal.|
|System Pressure (max)||43.5 psi|
|Combustible Consumption||15.4 lbs/hr|
|Flue Outlet Position||Left/Right Upper Plate or Rear|
|Minimum Chimney Height||12'|
|Clearance to Combustibles|
|Sides||46 cm (18")|
|Back||46 cm (18")|
|Front||91 cm (36")|
|Top||122 cm (48")|
|Railings||$100 (Front Rail) $200 (3 pc. railing)|
|Optional Ceramic Cooktop||$200|
Note: Not all options in stock, call for availability.
Obadiah offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
All Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the lower 48 U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal, and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
All Prices Include: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included for shipping in the lower 48 U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.