Regency Alterra CI1250
The Regency Alterra CI1250 contemporary wood insert features a sleek, modern front that transforms your fireplace opening into a style savvy, efficient heater. The size and design of the CI1250 makes it perfect for installations into factory built open fireplaces.
Backed by the industry's most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (6)
- Add Review
The Regency Alterra CI1250 EPA certified wood insert is perfectly proportioned for visual pleasure and functional convenience!
Black Cast Iron Faceplate standard (25-13/16"H x 35-15/16"W)
Flue Adapter Standard (9-5/8" to Flue CL)
Flue Adapter Offset (14-1/8" to Flue CL)
Backing Plate Standard (29-1/2"H x 40"W)
Backing Plate Custom Made (Made to Order)
25' or 35' Complete Chimney Liner Kits
25' or 35' 1/2" Wrap Insulation Kits
Homestyle Easy Clean-Out Cap with 13"x13" Flashing
Pulling Guide Cone
- Metallic black cast iron door
- Reversible cast iron door with removable handle
- 2-Speed Blower
- EPA Certified
- Single rod draft control
- Brick-lined firebox
- Airwash system
How it looks:
- The next chapter in wood fireplace insert design
- Heavy duty, flush Door with removable, cool to touch, handle
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Heavy duty, flush Ash Door with removable, cool-to-touch, handle
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency and heat output
How it works:
- Temperature sensitive Blower automatically turns on and off
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
|Burn Time||Up to 8 hours|
|Firebox Capacity||1.4 cubic feet|
|Emissions (grams/hour)||3 gr/hr|
|Viewing Area||168 square inches|
|Room Size heated||1,000 square feet|
|Basic Unit Weight||356lb|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening (using Standard Flue Adapter)|
Please call or email for information regarding Regency products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Please call or email for a price quote and specify the model you are interested in and your zip code. One of our sales associates will be glad to answer your inquiry.
Freight truck deliveries may be on a truck that is over 60' long. Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller size truck. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches
Regency Wood Inserts Video