Pioneer Baker’s Choice Cookstove
The Pioneer Baker's Choice Wood Cookstove is the perfect choice for your cabin or smaller home. This stove was designed by Amish craftsmen. They welded the steel construction together for a lifetime of trouble-free performance and assembled this stove with standard features such as the backsplash and shelf to store the items that you like to keep handy for cooking and baking.
- Need Replacement Parts? Check out our full parts list for Pioneer Cookstoves, Click Here.
Visit the tabs below for useful information, photos, and more!
- Photos (2)
- Extended Info
- Videos (5)
- Reviews ()
- Add Review
- Top or front loading firebox
- Custom-molded refractory brick lined firebox for even heating and efficiency
- Two large 11" lids
- Ash pan for easy cleaning
- Porcelain knobs
- Oven thermometer
- Smooth, polished steel cook top
- Summer grates equipped to burn coal or wood
- Heat regulating damper controls
- Durable stainless steel stove body
- Finished with corrosion protectant black, high-heat paint, not porcelain enamel
- Oven door swings out, not down
- Lid lifter
- 7" oval to 7" round flue adapter for single-wall stove pipe (crimped end always points down)
- Handmade by Amish craftsmen
- Safety tested UL1482 / ULC S-627 and CSA B366
- EPA Exempt (learn more here)
- Washington State Approved (learn more here)
- Water reservoir (7 or 7.5 gallons)
- Lid for water reservoir
- Warming closet
- Stainless steel water coil
PLEASE NOTE: Crimped end always points down.
|Baker's Choice||Specifications w/out Reservoir||Specifications with Reservoir|
|Overall Dimensions||36" W x 24" D x 53.5" H||43" W x 24" D x 53.5" H|
|Oven Dimensions||14" W x 22" D x 14" H||14" W x 22" D x 14" H|
|Fire Box Dimensions||11.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H||11.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H|
|Ash Pan Dimensions||9.5" W × 4" D x 21" L||9.5" W × 4" D x 21" L|
|Cooking Surface||34" W x 21.5" D x 32.5" H||41" W x 21.5" D x 32.5" H|
|Flue||7" Oval||7" Oval|
|Weight||380 lbs||430 lbs|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Water Reservoir (Sold Separately)||7 Gallons / 8" W x 16" L x 12" D|
|Clearances To Combustibles|
This stove is not mobile home approved nor EPA approved. Cookstoves are nationally exempt from EPA regulations. Learn more about EPA exemptions here.
|Bakers Choice (comes with 7" oval to round flue adapter 17-1/8" Tall, gasket & cement)||$2,259**|
|Back Water Reservoir (7.5 gallons)||$161**|
|Side Reservoir (7 gallons)||$245**|
|Lid for Water Reservoir||$35|
|Stainless Steel Water Coil||$70|
|Warming Closet (Glass Doors)||$315|
Shipping: Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is included in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
Obadiah's offer's a 20% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Email our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to talk to like-minded folks from all over.
Pouring Water on an Oil Fire
Stove Delivery and What To Look For
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)
Wood Stoves with Domestic Hot Water View Review