Obadiah’s 1300 Non-Catalytic Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA requirements. This page is for informational purposes only.
Obadiah's model 1300 Freestanding Non-Catalytic Woodburning stove by High Valley is a sturdy 1/8" thick solid plate steel stove with a 1.34 cu. ft. firebox that will create an estimated 35,000 BTUs with the ability to heat up to 1,300 sq. ft., and an overnight burn. The traditional and Victorian design, with edgy details, like laser-cut accent inlays and its compact size keep this wood-burning stove modern and fresh. Specially designed, stainless steel tubes in the firebox re-burn combustion gases which reduces emissions without the high-maintenance burning demands of a catalytic combuster.
- Photos (5)
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
At Obadiah's we strive for excellence. Our mission is to provide our customers with well-built, long lasting products, designed to efficiently heat your home. The Obadiah's model 1300 Non-Catalytic Freestanding Woodstove by High Valley is constructed of 1/8" steel, making it one of the thickest, most durable steel stoves on the market today. The Obadiah's 1300 freestanding Non-Catalytic woodstove is a excellently engineered, built to last, aesthetically appealing to traditional, Victorian, or contemporary decor.
- Single-air control system for easy adjustment and quick response from the non-catalytic combustion system
- Air-wash system to maintain a clean view of the fire through the ceramic glass viewing window
- 75 cfm blower, providing convection heat coupled with the radiant heat from the stove itself
- Optional nickel inlay accent kits
- Stainless steel re-burn system to reduce emissions
- Step-top cooking surface
- Mobile home approved
- Free standing, compact design to fit into small spaces
Hand-Rubbed Finish Options
|Specifications||Obadiahs 1300 Non-Catalytic Woodstove|
|Height||30" with Pedestal|
|Firebox||1.34 cu ft|
|Max log size||14"|
|Flue||6" Top Vented|
|Burn Time||Up to 8 hrs|
|Heat Capacity||Up to 1,300 sq ft|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes (With Outside Air Kit)|
|Floor Protector||UL-1618 Type 2 R = 1.19|
|Minimum Size||US = 38"W x 43"D CN = 38W x 43" D|
Residential, curbside delivery via freight truck with a lift gate is $100 charge for shipping in the Continental U.S.A. (some exceptions may apply). Please inquire with our sales staff if you have specific shipping needs such as international, freight terminal and/or business deliveries or if you need a smaller truck size. Click here to see Obadiah's Shipping Terms.
- Obadiah's offer's a 15% discount and free shipping on most complete chimney systems. Contact our chimney specialists for an exact quote.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)