NPI45 Napoleon Pellet Insert - Discontinued
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, THIS PAGE IS UP FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
With Napoleon’s advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger, the Napoleon® pellet insert will have no problem living up to your “pellet performance” expectations. Napoleon’s pellet insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection blower system, convenient auto ignitor, airwash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods. It is convenient to use, easy to maintain and easy to fill without having to “refuel” for up to 45 hours!
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ system features:
1) an automatic blower over-ride switch
2) a high temperature limit switch
3) a low air pressure switch
4) a power failure safety shut down for your peace of mind
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed hand-held thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the insert’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPI45 due to it’s ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- EPA exempt
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Insert hopper pellet capacity is 45 lbs. (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the insert is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance…
no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative PHAZER® ceramic log set
- NPI40 can be top or rear vented and may also be installed as a zero clearance model in a framed cavity, without the use of additional shielding
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|BTU Output||8,500 – 42,500|
|Hopper Capacity||45 lbs|
|Area Heated||up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Burn rate||1-5 lbs per hour|
|Burn time||45 hours low heat|
|Electrical rating||115 volts, 3.6 Amps, 60 Hz|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
If you are planning to cook with a cookstove, you will need to understand some basic fire safety. Remember, extinguishing a grease or oil fire with water is not a good idea.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.