IR3 Direct Vent Infrared Gas Fireplace Insert
Napoleon - Providing some of the highest infrared (IR) heat in the industry. The new IR series direct vent gas inserts feature Napoleon’s advanced infrared technology and flame modulation.
The compact size of the IR3 is perfect for smaller living spaces and features cost saving benefits of Zone Heating (heating the room you use most) plus the benefit of replacing an old drafty masonry fireplace with an efficient heating source.
Style, comfort and efficiency - the IR Series has it all.
- Photos (2)
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
- Fully battery controlled- No electricity required to operate the unit.
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up.
- Clean face design with a 364 sq. in. viewing area.
- Heat radiating ceramic glass.
Options and Accessories
- Optional decorative accessories.
- Optional heat circulating blower.
- Optional on/off or thermostatic remote control.
- Optional ACS- anti condensation switch (standing or intermittent pilot)
- Optional safety screen.
- Optional Newport and Old England decorative brick panels.
- Optional Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels.
- 3" exhaust / 3" air intake.
- Minimum fireplace opening: 29"w x 13 1/2"d x 21 1/2"h
|Fuel||Gas or Propane w/ Conversion Kit|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Glass||Ceramic 17"h x 25 9/16"w|
|Viewing Area||364 sq. in.|
|Dimensions||21"h x 29 5/8"w x 13 1/4"d|
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches