BHD4 ASCENT MULTI VIEW Napoleon Peninsula - Discontinued
Currently Not Available - Discontinued
Napoleon’s new BHD4 Multi-View Series is available as a See Thru or a three-sided Peninsula and features various firebox/burner options including a log burner, a linear glass burner or a designer fire cradle featuring topaz glass to match any room in your home.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
The new BHD4 Multi-View Series offer up to 30,000 BTU’s, a massive 1,000 sq. in. viewing area, multiple firebox configurations and electronic ignition with battery back-up. Optional zen modern door kits, contemporary rectangular door kits, media kits and decorative panels are available to match any room in your home.
- Watch an indepth Video Review of the BHD4 Peninsula Gas Fireplaces by Clicking the Videos Below:
- Available in a See Thru (two-sided) or peninsula (three-sided) version with a log burner (HD4ST/HD4P), a linear topaz glass burner (HD4STG/HD4PG) or a designer fire cradle complete with exclusive topaz glass (HD4STFC/HD4PFC)
- Available in natural gas (propane conversion kit available)
- Fixed rate at 30,000 BTU’s (optional modulation / remote control kit)
- 1,000 sq. in. viewing area
- Hearth pad comes standard with log versions (HD4ST/HD4P)
- Optional grey or multi-coloured river rock media kits (HD4STFC/HD4PFC)
- Optional Newport™ panels or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Optional zen modern door kit with operable doors in gun metal grey and textured black finishes
- Optional contemporary rectangular front in gun metal grey and porcelain black finishes
- Optional three piece trim kit in black for the See Thru units
- Optional five piece trim kit in black for the Peninsula units
- Optional safety screen
|Specifications||Napoleon BHD4 Peninsula Gas Fireplace|
|Fuel||Natural Gas (Propane conversion kit available)|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Venting||Top/Rear (5″ & 8″)|
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
If you are planning to cook with a cookstove, you will need to understand some basic fire safety. Remember, extinguishing a grease or oil fire with water is not a good idea.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.