GDS60 Napoleon Cast Iron Gas Stove
Now with a new elegant fine detailing and sleek, more sophisticated outer casting design!
- Photos (3)
- Add Review
Napoleon’s GDS60 has always been successful and in popular demand for it’s solid performance and impressive heating efficiencies. Now with it’s new elegant fine detailing and sleek, more sophisticated outer casting design, the GDS60-1 offers much more that it’s original superior capabilities.
GDS60 Gas Stove Features:
- Heater and wall furnace rated
- 35,000 BTU's in natural gas or propane and 78% steady state maximum efficiency
- Yellow Dancing Flame® burner system
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with 100% safety shut off feature for your peace of mind
- Heat transferring, high heat ceramic glass
- Clear, 230 sq. inches of viewing area - 19 1/4" 21 1/4"
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ease of operation is added with an optional, convenient wall thermostat or an on/off auto temperature remote control
- Optional blower and rheostat extracts maximum heat from the extra large heat exchanger
- Black painted or satin chrome plated trivet (rear vent only)
- B-vent adaptable
- Propane Conversion Kit Available
|Fuel||Natural Gas or Propane|
|Efficiencies (Steady State)||78%|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Glass||18 3/4" H x 21" W|
- Vents up to 20ft horizontally and 34 ft vertically (direct vent stove)
- Direct vent model requires no chimney, it vents conveniently through a wall or roof and uses outside combustion air
- Approved for bathroom (direct vent only) bedroom, bed-sitting room and basement installations
- Suitable for mobile home installation
- Patented B-vent adaptor kit conveniently modifies the direct vent stove into a conventional B-vent unit
- Installs safely on any floor, even carpet and vents up to 20 ft. horizontally and up to 40 ft. vertically
Tested to ANSI Z21.86, Z21.88 CSA 2.32 and CSA 2.33
Line dimensions are to be used as a guide only. Please consult your installation manual for updated and precise measurements before proceeding to install or frame your Napoleon Fireplace. Check all Local and National Building Codes and Gas Regulations.