GDS50 Napoleon Direct Vent Stove
The GDS50, equipped with triple burner boasts a maximum 44,000 BTU input and 86% efficiency. The front "Yellow Dancing Flame®" double burner provides ample heat for the average home. The exclusive furnace style Turbo burner, hidden behind the logs, adds extra heating with its 16,000 BTU input! Operating independently, you only turn it on for those colder days and nights.
- Photos (4)
- Add Review
Napoleon GDS50 Direct Vent Gas Stove Features:
- Heater and wall furnace rated
- A stunning maximum 44,000 BTU's in natural gas provide outstanding performance and 86% steady state maximum efficiency
- No electricity is required to light or operate - ensures reliable use even during power failures
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Advanced high-tech, triple-burner effect includes an advanced "furnace type" 14,000 BTU burner behind logs, acting as a "turbo boost" for those colder days and nights.
- Built-in 150 CFM twin blower extracts maximum heat from the extra large heat exchanger
- Compact, easily accessible and user-friendly controls
- Equipped with 100% safety shut off feature for your peace of mind
- Comes with metallic black trivet and ornamental inset
- Heat radiating, high temperature ceramic bay glass - 13 7/8" x 25 3/4"
- Includes 24 Karat gold plated door and accent rod
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand held remote controls
- Gold plated ornamental trivet
- Milivolt wall thermostat
- Black Andirons
- B-vent adaptable
|Maximum Heating Efficiency (Steady State)|
|Maximum Heating Efficiency (AFUE)|