BGD42CF Napoleon Direct Vent - Discontinued*
The larger firebox is the perfect addition for spacious rooms desiring a contemporary design.
- Photos (6)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. This is an informational page with specifcation sheets for customers who have already purchased this unit.
Napoleon’s 42” fireplace, like the 36” fireplace is also available as a clean face unit. The hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel to complement the louvre-free view of the firebox. The heat radiating glass, MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®, realistic PHAZER® log set and optional andirons make it a perfect complement to a crisp, contemporary design with plenty of reliable, cozy heat.
BGD42CF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system
- MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels create four fires in one and come standard
- Beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®
- Realistic PHAZER® log set
- Up to 24,000 BTU’s
- Clean, clear, louvre-free view
- Heavy gauge pan burner system and realistic, ceramic fiber, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- Hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel
- No electricity required to light or operate – millivolt system ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- 40% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Backed by President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Specification||BGD42CF Gas Fireplace|
|Fuel||Natural Gas (Propane Conversion Kit Available)|
|Maximum Heating Efficiency (Steady State)||67%|
|Maximum Heating Efficiency (AFUE)||54.2%|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
- Overall depth of 25″
- No hearth extension required, saving you space in smaller rooms
- No chimney required – vents through the wall or roof
- Ground level and above installations
- Basement installations even below grade using a Periscope (#GD401)
- Approved for installation in bathrooms, bedrooms and bed-sitting rooms
- Suitable for mobile home installations
- Hot air distribution kit optional
- Top vent 40ft vertically or 20ft horizontally
Remote Control Options
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.