Napoleon 1150 Gourmet Cookstove - Discontinued
This unique, functional, EPA certified wood stove produces lots of warm, comfortable heat with the added benefit of a reliable cook top surface. Napoleon's Wood Gourmet cook stove comes complete with an oversized, cast iron cook top surface featuring an Easy Slide design with removable flush hot plates for faster cooking. The functional "Pot Fender" keeps cookware safely on the surface. A Convenient, removalbe ash pan allows for easy, clean disposal of ashes.
Check out the tabs below for useful information, installation manual, photos, and more!
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Videos (4)
- Add Review
This Product has been Discontinued. This Page is for Informational Purposes only
- Solid cast-iron cook top surface
- Removable hot plate and lifter
- Flush top design ensures " easy slide" pan movement without lifting
- Pot fenders keep the cookware safely on the surface of the stove
- Easy access ash pan with stainless steel handle
- Pedestal with wood storage compartment
- Refractory lined firebox
- Crilaplastic chrome color pedestal trim
- Door and air control spring handles
- Metallic black finish
- Cast-iron, arch door in choice of metallic black or satin chrome plated
- Satin chrome plated spring door handle in small or large
- Blower kit with variable speed and thermostatic control
- Outside air kit (4 ft. Insul. flex through the wall vent)
|Overall Dimensions||29-3/8" W x 36-1/2" H x 23-3/16" D|
|Firebox Dimensions||18" W x 12" H x 13-1/2" D|
|Firebox Capacity||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Heating Area||Up to 1,500 ft²|
|Heat Output||Up to 55,000 BTU/h|
|Maximum Log Length||18"|
|Burn Time||7 hours|
|Mobile home approved||No|
|R-2000 approved (Canada)||Yes|
|Outside Combustion Air||yes|
*Figures may vary with individual conditions. Please consult your specialty dealer
**EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/HR with softwood test fuel (for emissions testing only) - no refueling
***Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ depending on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
NAPOLEON STOVES ARE CERTIFIED FOR EMISSIONS TO EPA PHASE 2 1990.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Pouring Water on an Oil Fire
Stove Delivery and What To Look For
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)