Majestic Onyx Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - Discontinued
This fireplace has been discontinued and all inventory has been sold. This page is for informational purposes for those who have already purchased the unit.
With a wide viewing area and many customization options, the Onyx from Majestic will suit the decor of almost any room.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
Clean Face Design
Spacious Viewing Area — Onyx fireplaces offer up to 904 square inches of viewable area, so you can enjoy the warmth and glow of your fireplace from any angle.
Create a custom look — Onyx fireplaces let you stretch your imagination with a wide variety of accessories. Develop your style with alternate firebrick choices or add optional andirons to create a traditional fireplace look.
Signature Command™ System
Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The optional remote offers even more flexibility.
Natural Flame burner system
Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
Flexible installation — The Onyx fireplace comes in either Natural Gas or Propane. Its patented design allows you to set it up in either a top- or rear-venting configuration.
Up to 34,000 BTUs
Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 22,000 to 34,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Available in 42" clean face design
- Features new massive random log set
- 34,000 BTU (42" unit)
- Rear or top venting options for field compatibility
- Uses 5" x 8" direct vent pipe which can be converted to 4" x 7" Twist Lock for vertical,
- Vertical/horizontal applications (see install manual for details)
- FE (Fireplace efficiency as per CSA P4) listed
- Optional andirons
- Natural gas and propane gas field convertible
- CSA design certified
Signature Command (SC) Control Features:
- A/C powered with battery back up. (Can be installed battery power only if A/C power is unavailable.)
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- Hi/lo 3 step flame adjustment
- Optional hand-held remote ready
- Electronic ignition
- Touch button command center
- Comes standard with 15' of wire and On/Off wall switch
|Specifications: Majestic Onyx|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1660||Up to 1550|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||34,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||34,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.92||$0.36|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
|Common features for this family|
|Dimensions||41 (W) 50-3/4 (H) 22-1/4 (D)|
|Framing Dimensions||42-1/2 (W) 50-7/8 (H) 22-1/4 (D)|
|Fire Viewing Area||33" x 27-5/16"|
Please call or email for information regarding Majestic products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.