Majestic CDV 33” Fireplace - Discontinued*
This fireplace has been discontinued due to stricter 2015 EPA regulations, and all inventory has been sold. This product is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
Designed to be the focal point of any room, the CDV Series fireplace from Majestic is available in four sizes, with complete venting and fuel options available.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
Signature Command™ System
Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The optional remote offers even more flexibility.
Natural Flame burner system
Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
Flexible installation — With four sizes to choose from, the CDV Series offers a range of models that will fit any space. Top- and rear-venting models are available in both Natural Gas and Propane, with optional conversion kits available, should your fuel needs change.
Up to 24,000 BTUs
Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 13,000 to 24,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
Up to 795 sq. in. of Viewing Area
Expansive viewing area — With up to 795 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Available in rear or top vent
- Depth: 33"–11.5" (rear vent), 14.5" (top vent); 36"–15.75"; 42"–15.75"; 47"–15.75" (rear and top vent)
- BTUs: CDV33–18,000; CDV36–20,000; CDV42–24,000; CDV47–24,000
- Uses 4" x 7" Twist Lock pipe
- Removable unitized louver system for top and bottom
- Ember bed burner with fiber ceramic logs
- Natural gas and propane gas field convertible
- Variable Hi/Lo flame control
- Optional field installed Tavern Brown firebrick
- FE (Fireplace efficiency as per CSA P4) listed
- 18" flex line with On/Off shut-off valve included
- CSA design certified
Signature Command (SC) Control Features
- A/C powered with battery back up (Can be installed battery power only if A/C power is unavailable)
- Cold climate pilot optional setting
- Hi/lo 3 step flame adjustment
- Optional hand-held remote ready
- Electronic ignition
- Touch button command center
- Comes standard with 15' of wire and On/Off wall switch
|Specifications||Majestic CDV Series 33"|
|Dimensions (Actual)||33" W x 35 5/8" H x 11/1/02" D (Top Vent) 33" W x 35 5/8" H x 14 1/2" D (Rear Vent)|
|Dimensions (Framing)||33 5/8" W x 32 1/4" H x 11/3/04" D|
|Viewing Area||27 3/16" x 15 3/16"|
|BTU Input||18,000 Max|
|Thermal Efficiency||Up to 80%|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 550 (Top Vent, Nat) Up to 640 (Top Vent, LP) Up to 665 (Rear Vent, Nat) Up to 700 (Rear Vent, LP)|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas or Liquid Propane|
Please call or email for information regarding Majestic products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.