Vision™ Lennox Gas Stove - Discontinued
This stove has been discontinued and ALL inventory has been SOLD. This is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
European contemporary style with customizable features create a striking showpiece designed for comfort and style.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
The Vision™ gas stove is a gorgeous merging of classic hand-crafted quality and contemporary styling. In addition to providing the warmth expected from a gas stove, it also boasts a head-turning contemporary design that will instantly become the focal point of any room. The three-sided design allows it to be viewed from almost any angle, while customizable options allow you to create a stylish addition to your home.
- Three-sided glass provides 369 sq. in. of total viewing area with an open view from almost any angle for unsurpassed fire viewing
- Beautiful dancing flames fill the entire viewing area and combine with a wide-open glowing ember bed for a remarkable fire presentation
- A variety of finishes helps integrate the fireplace into your existing décor
- Includes a standard orifice kit that allows the stove to be installed with a choice of heat outputs - 25,000 or 35,000 BTUs
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel construction ensures stability and durability
- Multi-sided design provides flexible installation options
- 150-CFM variable speed blower for optimal and steady heat circulation
- Customize your fireplace with a variety of finishes for easy décor integration
- No hearth pad required when installed on non-combustible floor or carpet with less than 1-1/2" pile
|Fuel||Natural or Propane Gas|
|View Style||Front-View and Side-View|
|Other Exterior||Remote Thermostat, Wall Thermostat|
|Trim||Black, Brushed Nickel, Gold|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.