SDVI Lennox Gas Fireplace Insert - Discontinued
This gas insert has been discontinued due to stricter 2015 EPA regulations. All inventory has been sold. This is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
Compact insert with simple elegance, an impressive fire presentation and cozy circulated heat.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
The Superior® SDVI gas fireplace insert is the perfect combination of elegance and convenience. The small size of the SDVI makes it one of the most flexible fireplace inserts available – fitting into even the smallest zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces. The SDVI provides you with the huge viewing area and realistic fire that you would expect from a much larger unit – sure to bring warmth and beauty to any home
- Expansive viewing area presents an unobstructed view for a gorgeous fire presentation
- Random, dancing flames and realistic log set deliver the look of a real wood fire
- Black 39"W x 27"H surround comes standard
- Heavy, 14-gauge aluminized steel firebox construction provides long-lasting durability
- Operates without power – still heats during a power outage
- Standard 155-CFM variable speed blower delivers warm, consistent heat
- Small size fits into even the smallest zero-clearance fireplace openings (17-1/2" minimum fireplace height)
- 84% Steady-State Efficiency (efficiency varies slightly with different pipe configurations) helps keep energy costs low
- Three Arch face finishes for a customized look and feel
- Optional remote control for ease of use
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
- Arch Black
- Arch Black Nickel
- Arch Brushed Nickel
- Remote Thermostat
- Wall Thermostat
|Fuel||Natural or Propane Gas|
|View Style||Front View|
|Heating Capacity*||500-1,200 sq. ft.|
|Warranty||20-year limited warranty|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches