Designer™ Lennox Gas Fireplace Insert - Discontinued
This gas insert has been discontinued due to stricter 2015 EPA regulations. All inventory has been sold. This is an informational page for those who have already purchased the unit.
Efficient, B-vent insert offers, six unique design options and efficient, adjustable heating provide the ultimate in customized comfort and aesthetics.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Videos (5)
- Add Review
The Designer™ gas fireplace insert is the perfect combination of refined style, the latest in gas heating technology, and undeniable convenience. Approved to fit most zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Designer features a large, unobstructed viewing area and high-efficiency heating for entertainment and comfort. And many face and trim options allow you to create just the right look for your home.
- Realistic logs and brick refractory for the look of a real wood-burning fireplace
- Substantial firebox depth creates the styling and sophistication of a real fireplace
- Heavy, 14-gauge aluminized steel firebox construction for durable, long-lasting performance
- Heat exchanger provides maximum efficiencies with or without a blower
- 155-CFM blower delivers optimal heating
- Fully operational without power – still heats during a power outage for dependable warmth
- 82-86% steady-state efficiency for even, continual heating
- Optional wireless remote control thermostat provides added convenience
- Zero-clearance (metal) and masonry fireplace approved for flexible room placement
- Mix-and-match Black, Gold, Brushed Nickel or Black Nickel face options for a variety of customized looks.
- Insert surrounds available in a range of sizes and styles for the perfect look
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
- Barrier Screen (Arch Face)
- Barrier Screen (Rectangular Face)
- Arch Black
- Arch Black Nickel
- Arch Brushed Nickel
- Arch Gold
- Cast Pillar Bar
- Cast Pillar Filigree
- Traditional Black
- Traditional Black Nickel
- Traditional Brushed Nickel
- Traditional Gold
- Arch Aspen Black
- Arch Aspen Black Nickel
- Arch Aspen Brushed Nickel
- Arch Aspen Gold
- Arch Napa Black
- Arch Napa Black Nickel
- Arch Napa Brushed Nickel
- Arch Napa Gold
- Arch Pacific Black
- Arch Pacific Black Nickel
- Arch Pacific Brushed Nickel
- Arch Pacific Gold
- Arch Tuscan Black
- Arch Tuscan Black Nickel
- Arch Tuscan Brushed Nickel
- Arch Tuscan Gold
- Remote Thermostat
- Traditional 1-pc.
- Traditional 3-pc.
|Fuel||Natural or Propane Gas|
|View Style||Front-View or Bay-View|
|Heating Capacity*||500-1,500 sq. ft.|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Chimney Liner Installation - Chimneys 101
Chimney Liner Installation Part I - Preparing the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 2 - Inserting the Liner
Chimney Liner Installation Part 3 - Connecting the Liner & Damper Insulation
Chimney Liner Installation Part 4 - Final Touches