BIS Nova Lennox Fireplace - Discontinued*
This Fireplace has been discontinued due to lack of 2015 EPA approval, there is no more inventory.
Combines advanced wood-burning technology and dramatic aesthetics.
- Photos (1)
- Add Review
BIS™ Collection Nova™ high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace is a contemporary marvel. Advanced features, like a Double-Air Combustion control, allows you to enjoy a continuous fire without the need for reignites and it helps optimize efficiency.
A compact, yet open firebox accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times and additional warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the EPA-certified fireplace allows you to take pleasure in the modern beauty of an unobstructed fire with a true masonry feel.
- Louverless installation focuses on the beauty of the fire and mimics the look of a masonry fireplace.
- Expansive glass area allows for unobstructed views of the hearth.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance.
- Efficient air wash system keeps glass clean.
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency
- Ceramic glass for added safety and optimum heat transfer
- Outside air kit connection for optimum efficiency
- Convenient factory-installed fan for added value
- Required Venting: 6" & 7" ASHT and 6" S-2100 Chimney
- Available with a choice of black or brushed nickel door
- Zero-clearance to combustibles
- Brushed Nickel
- Cast-Iron Surround
- Cast-Iron w/ Decorative Keystone
- Outside Air Kit
- Forced-Air Kit
- Gravity Air Distribution Kit
- Rigid Firescreen
|Specifications||Lennox BIS Nova|
|View Style||Front View|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.