BIS Nova™ Lennox Fireplace - Discontinued*
This Fireplace has been discontinued due to lack of 2015 EPA approval, there is no more inventory.
Combines advanced wood-burning technology and dramatic aesthetics.
- Photos (1)
- Extended Info
- Add Review
BIS™ Collection Nova™ high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace is a contemporary marvel. Advanced features, like a Double-Air Combustion control, allows you to enjoy a continuous fire without the need for reignites and it helps optimize efficiency.
A compact, yet open firebox accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times and additional warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the EPA-certified fireplace allows you to take pleasure in the modern beauty of an unobstructed fire with a true masonry feel.
- Louverless installation focuses on the beauty of the fire and mimics the look of a masonry fireplace.
- Expansive glass area allows for unobstructed views of the hearth.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance.
- Efficient air wash system keeps glass clean.
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency
- Ceramic glass for added safety and optimum heat transfer
- Outside air kit connection for optimum efficiency
- Convenient factory-installed fan for added value
- Required Venting: 6" & 7" ASHT and 6" S-2100 Chimney
- Available with a choice of black or brushed nickel door
- Zero-clearance to combustibles
- Brushed Nickel
- Cast-Iron Surround
- Cast-Iron w/ Decorative Keystone
- Outside Air Kit
- Forced-Air Kit
- Gravity Air Distribution Kit
- Rigid Firescreen
|Specifications||Lennox BIS Nova|
|View Style||Front View|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.