J.A. Roby Cicero Wood Cook Stove w/ Side Water Reservoir
Introducing the 1st product line of EPA Approved Wood Cook Stoves - Manufactured by J.A. Roby in Canada
The Cicero Wood Cook Stove is a beautiful traditional style cooking range that will add warmth, comfort and a touch of magic to your home. This Wood Cook Stove is EPA approved!
Page updated 6/17/2020
- Photos (5)
- Extended Info
- Videos (7)
- Add Review
The Cicero Wood Cookstove by J.A. Roby is efficient, stylish, and super easy to use! The curved styled cast iron legs detail a quality built product. J.A. Roby's perfect attention to detail is shown on every aspect of this functional Wood Cook Stove with Water Reservoir. The inclusive water reservoir provides a constant flow of hot water through the day for cleaning up dishes, washing the floors, or even bathing. The Cicero offers everything you could ever desire in a Wood Buring Range and is sure to complement any kitchen. The Cook wood range comes standard with a backsplash, top warming oven, and side reservoir. The warming oven temperature tends to a range of approx. 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Cicero Wood Cookstove is beautiful steel and cast iron combination decorative heating and cooking stove. The stove body is made from steel, while the finishing components such as the doors and legs are made from cast iron. Purchase the optional enamel cast iron cook plate for easy stove-top cooking and cleanup.
Cicero Wood Cook Stove Features
- ECO-FRIENDLY EPA METHOD 28R certified appliance
- Model with two square cast iron doors (optional chrome door available on LX model)
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft) : 1000 - 1800
- Color: metallic black
- Model: black cast iron legs (optional chrome legs available on LX model)
- Glass air wash system (firebox)
- Easy to access ash drawer
- Glass oven door
- Food warmer
- Water tank - Side Water Reservoir
- Thermometers on oven and food warmer
- Decorative - Handles, corners and chrome ornaments
- Three removable lids on top
- Low clearance to combustible material
- Baffle: ceramic fiber
- Outdoor air intake
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless steel secondary air system improving gas combustion
- Flue pipe diameter: 6"
- Low emissions 1,9 g/h
- Log length 20"
- Mobile home approved
- EPA Approved
- Tested as per applicable standards by Intertek
|Product Specifications||J.A. Roby Cicero EPA Wood Cook Stove|
|Overall Dimensions||51 ¾"W X 58 ½"H X 26 ¼"D|
|Cook Top Height||35 ¼"|
|Height from cook top to bottom of warmer||12 ½" with cook plates, and 13” without plates|
|Interior Oven Dimensions||17 ½"W x 12 ½"H x 18 ¾"D|
|Interior Food Warmer Dimensions||39 ⅞"W x 10 ¾"H x 16 ¼"D|
|Door Opening Dimensions Height||9 ⅛"H x 9"W|
|Firebox Dimensions||12"W x 11 ⅝"H x 20"D|
|Fuel Type||Dry seasoned wood|
|Firebox Size||1.7 cu.ft.|
|Recommended Heating Area||1000 - 1800 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Output||70 000 BTU/h|
|Maximum Log Length||20"|
|Chimney Type||2100° F - Solid Fuel Class A|
|Flue (Chimney) Size||6"|
|Minimum Chimney Height||12'|
|Tested & Approved||ULC S627-00 UL 1482-2011 & EPA Method 28R|
|Minimum Clearances to Combustibles|
|Right & Left Side||10"|
|Right & Left Corners||8"|
|Ceiling||84" (measured from floor)|
Ceciro Black Wood Cookstove with Side Water Reservoir
Ceciro LX Chrome Wood Cook Stove with Side Water Reservoir
This product qualifies for free residential delivery with lift gate service within the lower 48 states. A large freight truck (18-wheeler up to 60' long) is standard on all deliveries. If you need a smaller truck, please call our office (406) 300-1776 to request a smaller truck size. Note: an upcharge may apply for small trucks.
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
If you are planning to cook with a cookstove, you will need to understand some basic fire safety. Remember, extinguishing a grease or oil fire with water is not a good idea.
JA Roby EPA Wood Cook Stove Product Review
J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove General Overview
J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove Technical Overview
Obadiah’s: What Cookstove is Right For You?
J.A. Roby Cookstoves - What Comes With Your Stove?
Obadiah’s: J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Uncrating Your New Stove
Shopping Cookstoves - What Wood Cook Stoves Have Water Reservoirs?