IronStrike Legacy S260 Stove - Discontinued
This product has been discontinued as it does not meet 2020 EPA Emission Standards. This page exists for informational purposes only.
Previously sold under the name Lennox, IHP introduces the new: IronStrike Legacy 260 Freestanding Wood Stove. The Legacy wood stove is EPA Phase III-certified and provides powerful non-catalytic heating, along with several customizable upgrades. The Legacy 260 Wood Stove is WA State, and Canada approved!
- Photos (5)
- Extended Info
- Videos (2)
- Add Review
The Legacy™ S260 from Lennox is designed with convenience and high-heating capacity in mind. Blending outstanding heating with unique styling, the Legacy boasts a large firebox for easy loading and the ability to heat up to 2,500 square feet. The unique T-top design provides greater heat output than conventional flat-top stoves. And to add your distinctive style, the Legacy can be customized with options for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment
- Five unique door finishes and a choice of glass styling options
- Pedestal or leg choices provide customization for personalized styling preference
- Each Country Collection wood stove is EPA Phase ll–certified and built with an advanced non-catalytic combustion system that not only burns the wood, but also the smoke, providing clean emissions, a clear viewing window, and extra heat. Premium-grade materials, quality craftsmanship, and sophisticated technology ensures a lifetime of warmth.
IronStrike Country Wood Stove Breakdown
- Ceramic-Fiber Blanket
10 times the insulation value of firebrick, resulting in higher efficiencies and crystal clear glass for your viewing benefit
- Refractory Baffle
Helps ignite fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions, allowing you to burn green
- Integral Airwash System
Combustion air enters the firebox, sweeping across the viewing glass, for perfectly clear and clean glass everytime. Less maintenance for the consumer, and a wide-open, large view of the fire
- Secondary Combustion
Stainless steel afterburner tubes create a secondary burn, allowing clean emissions and utilizing a previously wasted fuel source. Get more heat out of every log, keeping your fuel costs low
- Heavy-Duty Door
- Premium Materials
The exterior of every stove is made from heavy-gauge steel and all critical parts inside the firebox are made of stainless steel for long service life.
|Specifications||IronStrike Legacy S260 Wood Stove|
|Stove Dimensions||28”W x 36 1/4"H x 21 1/4"D|
|View Style||Front View|
|Heating Capacity*||1,600-2,500 sq. ft.|
|View Style||Front View|
|Max Log Length||22-1/2"|
|Tested and Approved||EPA: Phase-II Phase-III & UL/ULC|
|Venting Type||8" or 6"|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
IronStrike Legacy 260 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Nickel Door, and Legs
IronStrike Legacy 260 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Black Door, and Pedestal
IronStrike Legacy 260 Freestanding EPA Wood Stove Shown with Black Door, and Pedestal
IronStrike Legacy 260 Freestanding Wood Stove Shown with Gold Door, Legs, and Custom Paint
Be sure to check out our newly improved Cookstove Community website cookstoves.net; the best place online to connect with other cookstove users over stoves, self-sufficient living, alternative energy, and more! Take a look at our selection of videos, articles, and photos, and be sure to visit the forums to connect with like-minded folks from all over.
For help choosing and installing a wood boiler, see the links and posts below.
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 1)
Boss of the Swamp: Woodstove & Chimney Maintenance (Part 2)